200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Join Jennifer McCracken, E-RYT 500 and Renee Howerton, RYT-500 for yoga teacher training offered by Blissful Life Corporation!
This is a Yoga Alliance-approved 200-hour training running in a hybrid format, featuring online homework that can be completed prior to or concurrently with in-person sessions. Sessions will be held Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am-6:00pm for eight weeks. The date of our next training is
April 18, 2020 through June 7, 2020.
Total cost for this training is $2,500 plus the cost of your books (broken down below). As always, you may make a $500 deposit to reserve your space and pay the balance by graduation.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interested in the upcoming 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Blissful Life Corporation but need more info? Join us for an informal Question and Answer Session on April 5, 2020 at 2:30pm on Facebook Live. RSVPs via email to email@example.com required for information session.
What does this training offer that is unique?
- This training exceeds the current requirements of the National Yoga Alliance.
- As a graduate of this training you will be a part of a community of Yoga Instructors that support and encourage each other.
- You will always be a welcome participant in ongoing Yoga Teacher Enrichment classes offered by Jennifer McCracken and/or affiliated instructors for CEUs at no extra charge.
- Jennifer McCracken, E-RYT 500 will be available to you when you need support or encouragement.
- Upon graduation, you may immediately begin building your own class at the facility you received your in-person training.
- You will have a good foundation in Yoga Anatomy, Energy, and body psychology.
- You will be able to safely and effectively lead a yoga experience using renowned Kripalu Yoga Methodology.
- You will have a better understanding of the entirety of Yoga, not just posture knowledge.
- Upon graduation, you will be a Yoga Instructor AND a Reiki practitioner. Bonus!
What is required to complete this training?
- Homework completion by the due dates.
- In-Studio Training Sessions
Can I sign up for the online portion now and complete the in-person part later?
- Yes, in fact, that's the way we want you to do it. It's best to have the homework done before you begin in-person training. However, if you can't get it done before the training, pay attention to the due dates. They coincide with your training, and cannot be missed.
- You have 2 years from the day you complete the homework course to complete all of the requirements.
How much does it cost to become a yoga instructor?
- $100 for the homework course - Sign up here
- $2,400 for the in-person training - Sign up below
- $115 - If you choose to join the National Yoga Alliance. - You will get an invitation from them upon graduation.
- $35 - If you choose to join the Florida Yoga Teacher's Association.
- Cost of books
When is the next in-person training?
- The next offering will be in later 2020, starting in mid-July. Like this training, classes will meet every Saturday and Sunday from 10am-6pm, at Blissful Life Corporation in Ocala, FL.